Tennis 360 squads are designed to develop tennis players who love the game and love to compete. In squads we take our tennis more seriously, but there is still plenty of fun to be had.
Squads are invitation only. To be eligible, it is a requirement that players attend at least two days of coaching per week. The following classes are recommended for squad members:
- Red Squad: Fridays, 3-4pm + any Red Ball Hot Shots class
- Orange Squad: Mondays and Wednesdays, 4-5:30pm
- Green Squad: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4-5:30pm
- Bronze Squad: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30-7pm
- Silver Squad: Mondays and Fridays, 5-7pm
- Gold Squad: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 7-8:30pm
For more information on our programs please contact Dan on 0490 606 984 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming a Pro
Coaching is only a small piece of the pie when it comes to becoming professional. Repetition is one of the main keys to success. Playing regular competition is another.
The amount of hours and competition that players should do will depend on their age. However, to become a pro, a general guideline can be found here: